Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dante's Bio

Hi my name is Dante' and I'm from New Jersey. I like to have a good time because I believe that life is too short for stress and worry, even though I've always got something on my mind that is what you can consider stressful. Some of my hobbies consist of gaming online and offline, I'm a huge hip/hop and R&B fan. Music is my life I have been in the band since fourth grade all the way through high school.

In addition to music I am also a very big fan of tattoos. I've always had an eye for tattoos ever since my mother got her first tatttoo when I was about 10 years old, As of september 2012 my mother has about 11 tattoos and gaining. Me personally I have 5 for now I see tattoos as another way to experess your self and your beliefs. People have been getting tattoos for thousands of years all over the world from her in  america all the way to japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment